PO Number/Details Are Not Saved in ReIM Using Group Entry Credit Note
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, we find that when creating a new group entry credit note, the credit note is created successfully but the purchase order (PO) details are missing in the backend. This problem seems to have been introduced after applying the fix for <Bug 21215680>.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to the Document Entry tab and select Group Entry.
- Click on New.
- Click on the Document Type and select Credit Note.
- Enter relevant Supplier, Reference and Apply Defaults.
- Enter Doc. No., Doc Date, Terms, Order No, Location, Total Qty, Total Cost Ex Tax, Total Tax Amt.
- Enter an invalid Total Cost Inc Tax value. ReIM will throw an error, which will clear the Order No. field without the user being warned.
- Correct the Total Cost Inc Tax and press Add.
- Credit note is added without any Order No. When this happens, the user inadvertently creates Credit Notes without the Order No. reference.
Application of fix for <Bug 21215680> seems to have triggered this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms