Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD records are not being created when creating an emergency clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Clearance1 using item A, location X for tomorrow (vdate + 1).
- Approve Clearance1.
- Run price events batches.
- Advance the vdate by one day (vdate + 1).
- Create Clearance2 using item A, location X for today (vdate).
- Approve Clearance2.
- Note that Clearance2 is not populated in RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms