Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x, tender types are not available for a retrieved return transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sale transaction and tender with 2 tender types (ex. cash and credit/debit).
- Return the transaction from step 1.
- Click Tender, (Tender types possible shown: Cash, Mail Bank Check, Credit, Gift Card, Store Credit)
- Instead of completing the transaction, go back and suspend the current transaction.
- Retrieve the suspended transaction.
- Click Tender. No tender options are available - the screen displays the balance due and "Press Next for cash refund".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms