TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY Fields Are Not Cleared After Receiving the Allocation in RMS
(Doc ID 2046293.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, we find that ITEM_LOC_SOH.TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY are not cleared after a purchase order (PO)/Allocation is closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO in approved status in RMS.
- Create an allocation on that PO in the Allocation application.
- Approve the allocation.
- On the RMS side, allocations are created in Approve status.
- ITEM_LOC_SOH table TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and TSF_RESERVED_QTY are updated.
- Now ship and receive the PO in RMS.
- Also ship and receive the allocation in RMS.
- Run DOCCLOSE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document