Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) does not allow the creation of store orders if the Case Size (RK_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY) of an item is expressed using decimals. Upon pressing the 'Done' or 'Approve' buttons, the following error message is shown:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate: Inv Mgmt > Store Orders > Create Order.
- Source --> Supplier : ex: 2500
- Enter the Not After Date: ex: 6/20/2015
- Add Item. Enter the Item --> ex: 100080079 (RK_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.CASE_SIZE = 3.5)
- An error message is displayed "The pack size must be a whole number."
- Press OK.
- Enter Qty : 3
- Press Done.
- An error message is displayed: "At least one line item must be present."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms