Too Many Upick Records When Distributing on Volumetrics or Weight
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When dividing 'pick to' containers based on volumetrics or weight, the application is incorrectly calculating the item dimensions. It is therefore creating too many pick to container IDs.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure SCP use_item_dimension is N.
2. Set up an item where Inner pack is 1 and Case Pack is 10.
3. Create a distro with requested 100 units.
4. Ensure that the ship_dest has a cont type setup.
5. Ensure Less Than Case (LTC) location has a cont type setup.
6. Run distribution.
This setup results in 69 individual unit picks and one for 31 units.
The ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM table information is below:
EA 5.6000 9.2000 12.2000 146.0000 CM G
The CONT_TYPE table information is below:
55.00 39.00 32.00 2.990 14.0000 CM KG
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms