Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.1 version, when creating a purchase order and then attempting to scale it, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Add an item to the order.
- Click on "Apply Process" button. The [ordercal] screen appears.
- Check Scale Order checkbox and click OK.
- Error message appears saying that an error was encountered during scaling, and asks the user to check the order inventory management screen for scaling issues.
- Go to options and select inventory management totals/Info and check the issues field. Note the error: "Driving cursor found no data"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms