Price Inquiry Screen Does Not Show Correct Data after Several Executions of NewItemLocBatch
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 14.1 [Release 13.2 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the Price Inquiry screen is not showing the correct data in several scenarios.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create one parent with 2 diffs (color/size). Set the zone price for this to 100 USD.
- Add 2 children to this parent as follows:
- Range C1 to Store1: 1111 with price same as parent/zone price 100 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
- Range C1 to Store2: 1211 with price 90 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
- Range C2 to Store1: 1111 with price 100 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
- Range C2 to Store2: 1211 with price 95 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
- Range C1 to Store3: 1141 with price 80 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
- Range C1 to WH: 50001 with same as zone price 100 USD. Run NewItemLoc batch.
a. There is no IL timeline generated for C1/S2, which is wrong. This causes multiple records in Price Inquiry for C1/S2 with different prices.
b. When a promotion is approved for C1/S2, it fails with ORA-30926: Unable to Get Stable Set of Rows.
c. After step 4, in Price Inquiry screen, for C1/S1 price is shown as 90 USD. It should be actually 100 USD.
- Create a parent item with diff (Color):
Create child items C1, C2, C3
- Range child C1 to store S1 with regular price 1000sek.
- Range child C1 to store S2 with regular price 2222sek.
- Range child C2 to store S1 with regular price 1000sek.
- Range child C2 to store S2 with regular price 3333sek.
- Range child C3 to store S1 with regular price 1000sek.
- Range child C3 to store S2 with regular price 1000sek.
- Run new item loc batch.
a. Price inquiry shows wrong price for Child 3 at Store S2.
b. RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL has no record for Child 3 at store S2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms