RUA Done for Items Having Mass UOM is Adjusting Quantity to an Integer
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) is done for items having mass UOM and decimal quantity, it was creating an entry into TRAN_DATA with quantity truncated to an integer value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order.
- Ship and receive the order.
- Create an invoice having quantity greater than order in fractional terms (for example, if order qty is 30, create an invoice having quantity as 50.76).
- Run automatch batch.
- The invoice comes under URMTCH status.
- Try to resolve qty discrepancy for the discrepant item with a fractional adjustment value, considering invoice cost as correct. Adjustment code should adjust the PO and receipt quantity.
- Check TRAN_DATA for the RUA entry. The adjustment done is only for 20 quantity instead of 20.76.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms