While Performing Item Lookup, POS Search Results Contains Blank Fields For Item Color And Size
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While conducting a lookup for any item that has a color or size, the color and size fields are blank. However, in the description field, the size and color are displayed, but not in the color or size fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Point Of Service(POS) and go to Item Lookup.
2. Select Advanced Search.
3. Select Item Size from the List of values and click on Next.
4. Items List with the selected Size displayed.
5. Then select an item from the list and click on F3 - Detail.
6. Size field is empty.
7. Observe that same issue with the Item color field also.
However, from Back Office(BO) application with search for the item(having Size/Color),one can see that BO displays the size and color correctly for the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms