Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Price Management (RPM) newItemLoc batch creates records for one child item in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table with selling retail information from another child item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create one parent item with DIFF IDs with Zone Future Retail = 100 SEK
- Add 2 children to this parent as follows: Child 1: (C1) & Child 2: (C2)
- Range C1 to store S1 with price same as parent/zone selling retail 1000 SEK. Run newItemLoc batch.
- Range C1 to store S2 with selling retail 2222 SEK. Run newItemLoc batch.
- Range C2 to store S1 selling retail 1000 SEK. Run newItemLoc batch.
- Range C2 to store S2 with selling retail 7777 SEK. Run newItemLoc batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms