Cycle Fold Event Not Generated When Executing PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL_NOW
(Doc ID 2047796.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Product P is created with Monthly Cycle Forward (MCF) event, granting an non-currency resource (NCR, let's say 'A'). The NCR is valid for one accounting cycle.
2. Product P also contains Cycle Fold event, folding the resource A and into new NCR's (lets say 'B' and 'C') based A's value.
3. Created an account by purchasing the above product.
4. The account is billed in the middle of the billing cycle using 'bill now'.
5. The expectation now is that the A has to become '0' and B & C granted by Cycle Fold event should have the required (folded) value.
6. The actual result is that the NCR 'A' is not folded nor the NCR's 'B' and 'C' are granted, the cycle fold event is not generated at all.
What is the reason of this behavior ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document