Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) application, Item Price is shown as zero in the description for the SKU in a return transaction.
Prerequisite: Item should be on clearance sale. (example: for item 40060006, Import PricingImport.xml with clearance sale through DIMP jar)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS.
- Scan a clearance item (example: 40060006).
- Click on 40060006 item description hyperlink. Observe that price and Clearance details for item are correct.
- Now scan item 1234.
- Click on 1234 item description hyperlink. Observe that price and Clearance details for item are correct.
- Complete the transaction.
- Return the same transaction and retrieve transaction details.
- Select reason codes.
- In sell item screen, click on item description and observe price and clearance details. Price is 0.00 and clearance details are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms