Promotion Shows It Has Conflicts but RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR Table Does Not Contain the Reason for Conflict
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 24-Mar-2017
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.2.6, the InjectorPriceEventBatch finished with conflicts when trying to create multiple promotions. The RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT table shows many conflicts, but the RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR and RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR_DETAIL tables show no details.
Steps to Reproduce:
- (Assumed) Populate RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE table.
- Create multiple promotions at once using the InjectorPriceEventBatch with event_type_value = SP.
- Validate RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT table and find that conflicts exist for most of the components.
- Promos consist of multiple components... some get approved while others do not
- Promos are being held in conflict checking even if error is with a single component
- Validate RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR and RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR_DETAIL tables. No details are available for the promotion conflicts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms