Promotion Shows It Has Conflicts but RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR Table Does Not Contain the Reason for Conflict
(Doc ID 2047972.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the InjectorPriceEventBatch finished with conflicts when trying to create multiple promotions. The RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT table shows many conflicts, but the RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR and RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR_DETAIL tables show no details.
Steps to Reproduce:
- (Assumed) Populate RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE table.
- Create multiple promotions at once using the InjectorPriceEventBatch with event_type_value = SP.
- Validate RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT table and find that conflicts exist for most of the components.
- Promotion consist of multiple components and some get approved while others do not.
- Promotion are being held in conflict checking even if error is with a single component
- Validate RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR and RPM_CON_CHECK_ERR_DETAIL tables. No details are available for the promotion conflicts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!