Error Message Received After Selecting "Pay Invoice" Button: "Unable to perform pre pay processing"
(Doc ID 2048053.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Feb-2017
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 14.0, when attempting to prepay a single invoice, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) in RMS.
- Create an invoice in ReIM.
- Add details to the invoice.
- Navigate to Document Search screen.
- Search for invoice.
- Select the invoice and click "Pay Invoice". Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document