Return Flow Does Not Validate Entry of Duplicate Serial Number When ORPOS Is Integrated with SIM
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the same serial number is allowed to be returned more than once when integrated with Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (ORSIM).
Steps to Reproduce:
a. Set the 'IMEIEnabled=true' in the application.properties on the ORPOS client and server
b. Item and UIN are set up to exist in POS and SIM database
1. Select F3 POS and F2 Return
2. Enter a transaction number which does not exist in database. No Matching Transactions Found message appears. Select No.
3. POS prompts to scan the Item / Serial Number
4. Scan one serial number - Item would be added
5. Scan same serial number again. There is no prompt presented to the operator indicating that it is a duplicate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms