Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
For an invoice for which a tax discrepancy is already resolved, if the invoice details are opened in edit/view mode and without changing any tax details, it is observed that the invoice moves to TAXDIS (tax discrepancy) status once again.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Create an invoice with tax discrepancy. Notice that the status of invoice is TAXDIS.
- Resolve the tax discrepancy with invoice tax as correct. Notice that the invoice goes to RMTCH status.
- Open the invoice in VIEW/EDIT mode. View the detail of the invoice or add a comment on the header of the invoice. You can also open/view the invoice via summary match window.
- Notice that the status of invoice changes back to TAXDIS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms