Order with $0 Bulk Price Gets PricingException "The list of levels is null"
(Doc ID 2048482.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Service Center - Version 10.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an order has items at $0 bulk Price, the server will throw the following "PricingException: The list of levels is null".
- Open ACC. Go to Pricing -> Price Lists Repository.
- Create an item of type "Complex Price" (testComplexPrice) with the following "Price Level" items:
Quantity=1; Price=0.0 Quantity=50; Price=0.0
- Create an item of type "Price" with "Pricing Scheme" as "Bulk price", "Price list" as "List Prices" and "Complex Price" as "testComplexPrice", and provide a SKU ID to which this should be associated.
- Create an order in CSC with this SKU ID and quantity as 50.
- Checkout the order and submit it.
- Change current order to some other order.
- Find the submitted order and select it as the current order, and try to edit it and checkout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!