Order with $0 Bulk Price Gets PricingException "The list of levels is null"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Service Center - Version 10.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an order has items at $0 bulk Price, the server will throw the following "PricingException: The list of levels is null".
- Open ACC. Go to Pricing -> Price Lists Repository.
- Create an item of type "Complex Price" (testComplexPrice) with the following "Price Level" items:
Quantity=1; Price=0.0 Quantity=50; Price=0.0
- Create an item of type "Price" with "Pricing Scheme" as "Bulk price", "Price list" as "List Prices" and "Complex Price" as "testComplexPrice", and provide a SKU ID to which this should be associated.
- Create an order in CSC with this SKU ID and quantity as 50.
- Checkout the order and submit it.
- Change current order to some other order.
- Find the submitted order and select it as the current order, and try to edit it and checkout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms