Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Mobile Point of Service (ORMPOS) does not prompt for Signature Capture for every card used when tendered with a credit card that is partially approved.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Execute a sale transaction in MPOS for $83.92.
- Swipe a Visa card and get partial authorization for $35.00. No prompt for sig cap.
- Swipe an Amex card and get a partial authorization for $35.00. No prompt for sig cap.
- Swipe a Diners Club card for $13.92. Sign for transaction.
- View ORCO sig cap transaction tracker and view blank signature forms for the first two cards and a captured signature for the third card only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms