When Price Adjustment is Done Along with a Sale the Transaction is Sent to QueueException Folder
(Doc ID 2048983.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), when attempting to persist a transaction which contains a price adjustment and a sale item, the following error occurs and the transaction is sent to the QueueException folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select F3 POS and add an item to the transaction (e.g., 1234).
2. Select Item. Click on Pricing >> Price Override button.
3. Increase the price of the item and complete the transaction with any tender (e.g., Transaction Number: 042411290045).
4. In the next transaction add one item (e.g., 4321).
5. Click on Pricing >> Price Adjustment button. Scan the last sale Transaction number (Transaction Number: 042411290045) for retrieval.
6. Adjustment items are added to the transaction.
7. Select the Price Adjustment items and click on Delete button. Adjustment items are deleted.
8. Click on Pricing >> Price Adjustment button.
9. Scan the same sale Transaction number (Transaction Number: 042411290045) for retrieval.
10. Adjustment items are added to the transaction.
11. Complete the transaction with Cash Tender.
Result: Transaction is not saved to the store database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!