Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), users are able to delete an External Order item from a transaction.
Prerequisite: ORPOS is integrated with Siebel, and an External Order exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS.
- On 'Sell Item' screen, click "Transaction F5" > "More F9" > "External Order F6".
- On 'External Order List' screen select an Order (e.g., 'Demo_Order_Sale_1').
- On 'Serialized Item' screen enter a serial # (e.g., 13213123).
- On 'Sell Item' screen enter item 1234. Note that the Delete button is enabled.
- Clicking on the Delete button twice deletes the External Order item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms