MPOS-AJB Connection Is Not Re-established When Resuming Application, Resulting in PIN Pad Cable Error
(Doc ID 2049125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The MPOS-AJB connection is not re-established when resuming the application, resulting in a PIN Pad Cable error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch a newly installed MPOS application on IPad.
- Confirm that the AJB connection is established.
- Log in using valid user credentials.
- Select POS.
- Enter an item (e.g., 4321).
- Select Pay > Credit/Debit.
- Press Cancel on the pinpad of the sled.
- Press Back on the Payment Error screen.
- Lock the iPad and unlock. Alert indicates that the transaction was cancelled, which occurs as applications are switched. Select OK.
- Log in to POS.
- Enter an item and select Pay > Credit/Debit.
- Payment Error screen with 'Authorization is offline' message is seen.
- [Esc]ape back and select Credit/Debit.
- Now a swipe message appears on the sled and the transaction is completed.
- The following is seen in the FipayEPS.log:
CHECK PIN PAD CABLE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document