Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy multiple selection from Microsoft Excel to Agile PLM, only the first value is successfully pasted. For example, copying Item Numbers from Excel and pasting into a BOM Item Number field results in only the first value selected being pasted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open an Excel Spreadsheet that has a column with Item Numbers.
- Select multiple Item Numbers.
- Create a new part.
- Select the BOM tab
- Select the Add button.
- Paste in the values copied from Excel
- Using Internet Explorer (customer) it only pastes in the first value.
- Using Chrome browser (Support) it pastes all of the item numbers separated by spaces.
This issue also happens when pasting multiple part numbers from Microsoft Excel to a Where Used Report. When attempting to copy a range of cells from Excel and paste that list into the add window during the add item on the affected items tab of an ECO (or any other change object), the semi-colons are missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms