Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Return Message from Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM) is 'Denial with No Manager Override', the F2 Manager Override button is enabled on the Return Response screen in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS). It is expected that the F2 button would be disabled in this case, as there is no reason for the Manager Override button.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up a condition for Denial for a DefaultReceipted Policy.
- In ORPOS, log in as 'pos' and Select F2 Return.
- Select F3 No Receipt.
- Enter an item whose amount is more than 100.
- Select reason code.
- Select F6 Tender.
- On the Return Response screen, select the line item and F2 Manager Override. Note that nothing changes.
- Select Enter and the transaction completes without allowing the returns, as per the rule.
Manager Override button in step 7 is enabled, when it should not be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms