Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO), Tax Off transactions are displaying as 'N' instead of 'O' in Transaction Tracker.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
- Ring an item.
- Choose item option: Tax -Off.
- Complete the transaction and keep a note of the transaction number.
- Log into ORCO.
- Search for same transaction number.
- Observe that the tax for the item is displayed as N instead of O.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms