In ORCO, Tax Off Transactions Are Displaying as 'N' Instead of 'O' in Transaction Tracker
(Doc ID 2049240.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO), Tax Off transactions are displaying as 'N' instead of 'O' in Transaction Tracker.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
- Ring an item.
- Choose item option: Tax -Off.
- Complete the transaction and keep a note of the transaction number.
- Log into ORCO.
- Search for same transaction number.
- Observe that the tax for the item is displayed as N instead of O.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document