O2A 220.127.116.11.0 PIP Installation Failing For OSM 18.104.22.168.0
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
O2A 126.96.36.199.0 PIP installation is failing at config_Metadata_And_ModelVariable.
Steps to replicate:
1. Take OSM version 188.8.131.52.0.1938
2. Take Design Studio: Version : 7.3.0, Build # : b46 on Eclipse Luna 4.4.1
3. Take O2A 2.1.0 PIP Version=184.108.40.206.0, build.version=220.127.116.11.0.999
4. Import O2A PIP and resolve the Java build path errors successfully.
5. Run the config_all.xml for the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_COMSOM_Simple_NP_Soln
weblogic resource configuration and the following error appears.On the other hand,when run config_Metadata_And_ModelVariable separately,then this target is getting completed successfully but config_All is failing at same target.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms