Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Check for Relevance on 7th March 2017***
Steps to Reproduce:
Env: Setup a multischema environment and perform all the post MDBConvert steps:
Enable business parameter - RecreateDuringSubscriptionTransfer
Plan: Use the basic plans - Plan1 and Plan2 - updated to have separate
balance groups for each service.
1. Primary schema: Create Account with Plan1
2. Secondary Schema: Create Account with Plan2
3. Call opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE to create the /purchase_bundle.
4. Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER to transfer the service from one schema to another
5. Check the dates of the product cancelled in primary and the product created in secondary
The existing service was closed from primary schema on the end_t passed in transfer flist
The new service created in secondary schema had start_t same as the current system date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms