Using Backout Pipeline To Back-out Events After Billing Is Not Backing Out Tax
(Doc ID 2049701.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Core Billing
For Usage charges include bill time tax, When the usage is backed out using pin_event_extract and backout pipeline, the next bill should contain the tax reversed on the backed out usage charges, but it is not happening. The amount deferred is set in the backed out event.
When the usage is backed out, the next bill should contain the tax reversed on the backed out usage charges
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create account
2. Load usage
3. Run billing
4. Run pin_event_extract to get previous bill cycle event
5. Copy XXX.DAT to $IFW_HOME/data/in as XXX.cdr
6. Get the output CDR, in case batch controller is not running in the environment, load the CDR manually via pin_rel
7. Verify adjustment event_bal_impacts. All tax related information got populated fine, but no tax applied.
8. Move pvt and run billing for next cycle
9. Verify still no tax applied on that adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document