When Using an Item List to Search for Items to Allocate, Not All Items Show Up in Allocation
(Doc ID 2049859.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.4 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item list contains Parent Items and Child Items from different Parent items, the search results are not returned properly.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create 2 Parent and Child Items
2. Create an Item List containing 1 Parent (Item 1) and the Child from another Parent (Item 2)
3. Search each of the child items individually to verify that they are returned in the search
4. Search on the Item List
5. Note that nothing is returned.
1. Create an Item List with 1 parent item and 1 child from a different parent item.
2. Search for Items to Allocate
3. Enter the Item List
4. Click Search
5. Only Children of the Parent Item 1 are found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document