Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not all colors display on What If Summary Screen for an Aggregated Style. For some reason only one color makes it to the What If Summary Screen for an Aggregated Style. All colors display with a need on the Allocation detail screen so there is no reason they would not show up in the What If Summary Screen.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a What If Allocation for an Aggregated Style with more than one color.
2. Go to the Allocation Detail screen.
3. Note that all colors display with a high need.
4. Go to the What If Summary screen.
5. Note that only one color is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms