Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), why is a stock count is created even after discarding the creation in the handheld (HH)?
1. Log in to HH SIM application
2. Select option “2-Inv. Management” and then “2-Stock Counts”
3. Select option “3-Ad Hoc Stock Count” and then “1-Create New Count”
4. Input an item
5. Press Escape
6. Select option “4-Discard Changes” and confirm
7. Press Escape again
8. Select option “3-Ad Hoc Stock Count”. You can see "New stock count" is created and shown in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms