Imported Xliff File For Translating Custom Strings but Custom Strings Aren't Imported
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to Unifier application, go to Internationalization under Administrator mode.
2. Select 'Code Name' of 'Cost Sheet', enter Japanese characters in Japanese field, then click on apply and OK.
3. Then Export xliff file. In Unifier, remove or modify Japanese character of 'Code Name'.
4. Import the xliff file back to Unifier application
5. Found the Japanese 'Code Name' was not imported correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms