ASNIn Messages Are Getting Lost During SIM Consumption
(Doc ID 2050016.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASNIn type message are getting lost at Store Inventory Management (SIM) application consumption when messages are directly posted to topic 'etASNOut'. Messages are successfully processed by Retail Integration Bus (RIB) and given to SIM for consumption. However, they are not shown in SIM base tables or MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE or RIB_MESSAGE tables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure and publish message on topic 'etASNOut' using any utilities like FileIO or RDMT or Integration Gateway Services (IGS) interface through SOAPUI.
2. Monitor the flow through RIB.
3. One can notice the message on 'etASNInFromRIBToISO' topic using RDMT tool and message references in the rib-tafr.ASNOutToASNIn TAFR / rib-sim.ASNIn Subscriber log files.
4. Once the rib-sim ASNIn subscriber processes and gives the message to SIM, message is not getting consumed and is not reflected in any of the SIM tables.
5. Upon reviewing the SIM debug log file, the following details are noticed which shows that message is explicitly ignored by SIM:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document