Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Incoming pending transfers which are in the status of 'In-Bound Picking' in the receiving store are be allowed to be dispatched from the receiving store itself.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Store to Store Transfer from Store A (Sending Store) to Store B (Receiving Store).
- Add items to the transfer and save the transfer. Do not dispatch.
- The transfer will be in In-Transit status in Store A (Sending Store) and it will be in In-Bound Picking status in Store B (Receiving Store).
- Now switch to Store B (Receiving Store) and select this transfer from the transfer list screen.
- On the top of transfer list screen is the dispatch button. Try to dispatch the above transfer which is in Inbound Picking from the Store B (Receiving Store).
- Observed that SIM allows you to dispatch the transfer from Store B (Receiving Store).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms