Electronic Journal Record And Receipt Shows Different Sub Totals Value For The Same Transaction
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a discounted Item with multiple quantity, the value of subtotal amount is different on the receipt and Electronic Journal(EJ).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a discount rule (Ex: Buy N of X for Z% off, where N = 5 , X = 1234 , Z = 20 )
2. Once the rule is active, scan Item:1234 ($ 10.00)
3. " F4 Item " >> "F3 Quantity"
4. Enter item quantity = 5
5. Discount gets applied on the Sell Item screen
6. "F6 Tender" >> "F2 Cash" and complete the transaction. Note down the value of Subtotal on the receipt
7. On the Main Options screen, "F4 Admin." >> " F2 E.Journal"
8. Enter the details of the transaction performed in Step 6.
9. Notice the value of Subtotal on the EJ and the receipt
Subtotal : 50 ( on the Receipt)
Subtotal : 40 ( on the EJ)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms