Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 14.1, when resolving a discrepancy with a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA), we observe that any comments added are not being updated in the IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST table. We expect to see the comments in the IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST table as they are shown in the IM_DOC_DETAIL_COMMENTS table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Cost Review list screen.
- Select any order from Cost Review list screen.
- In Cost Review detail screen, select any item.
- In Cost Selection screen, select invoice and click Next.
- In Cost Variance Resolution, enter Reason with action type “Receiver cost Adjustment” and add comments.
- Note that data is inserted into IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST table. However, the comments should get updated in comments column of the table IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST. This is not happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms