Items Created Even After Service Is Disconnected
(Doc ID 2050428.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version,
Items (Ex: /item/usage) are created even after the Service (Ex: /service/telco/gsm/gprs/outroam) is disconnected.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create an account with multiple services on Mar 16 2015.
2) Bill the account on DOM 20 Mar 2015.
3) Disconnect one of the services (Eg: /service/telco/gsm/gprs/outroam )
4) Bill the account for subsequent months
5) The item is created for this service which is already disconnected in the future bills as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document