Unable to Inactivate Supplier Contact User Under No Product Cost Management (PCM) Licensed Instance
(Doc ID 2050922.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to inactivate a Supplier Contact User in web client on non PCM licensed instance, the following error occurs.
Cannot make the user inactive since the user is the default RFQ recipient of supplier <SUPPLIER_NAME>. Please select another user as the default RFQ recipient before performing this action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client with admin user
- Move to Admin > Settings > Server Settings > Licenses > Modules tab
- Confirm that Product Cost Management is set to No
- Log into Web Client with admin user
- Search Supplier Contact User
- Set the Status to Inactive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document