Unable to Inactivate Supplier Contact User Under No PCM Licensed Instance
(Doc ID 2050922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to inactivate a Supplier Contact User in web client on non PCM licensed instance, the following error occurs.
Cannot make the user inactive since the user is the default RFQ recipient of supplier XXXXXXX. Please select another user as the default RFQ recipient before performing this action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client with admin user
- Move to Admin > Settings > Server Settings > Licenses > Modules tab
- Confirm that Product Cost Management is set to No
- Login to Web Client with admin user
- Search Supplier Contact User
- Set the Status to Inactive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document