Injector Batch Logging Invalid Time Stamp Error When TIMEBASED_DTL_IND=1 and TimeStamp Is Specified
(Doc ID 2050988.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
InjectorPriceEventBatch is not properly validating timestamps for simple promotions integrated from external systems when TIMEBASED_DTL_IND=1 in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO staging table.
The errors "INVALID_TIME_STAMP_ON_PROMO_END_DATE" and "INVALID_TIME_STAMP_ON_PROMO_START_DATE" are logged in the staging table when start date and end date are not entered as 00:00:00 and 23:59:00 respectively.
It was found that the code is always expecting time format as 00:00:00 for start date and 23:59:00 for end date, no matter the value of TIMEBASED_DTL_IND.
Below is the code which is found in Retail Price Management(RPM) 14.1.1:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up the data in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO with TIMEBASED_DTL_IND=1.
- Provide the PROMO_START_DATE = VDATE+1 followed by time as 02:30:50 .
- Provide the PROMO_END_DATE = VDATE+1 followed by time as 05:40:50 .
- Provide the DTL_START_DATE = VDATE+1 followed by time as 02:30:50 .
- Provide the DTL_END_DATE = VDATE+1 followed by time as 05:40:50 .
- Run the batch injectorPriceEventBatch with event_type='SP' and status='N' .
- Batch will fail with error.
- Error message "INVALID_TIME_STAMP_ON_PROMO_END_DATE " is captured in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO.ERROR_MESSAGE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document