Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.x, item description is not set correctly when diff finalization is performed from diff_fnlz (Item Diff Finalize) screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item induction spreadsheet containing a parent item with diff groups attached.
- Induct the spreadsheet into the staging tables using iteminduct (Item Induction) screen.
- Perform "Diff Finalization" on the parent item using diff_fnlz (Item Diff Finalize) screen.
- Choose the Diff values and click ok.
- Process the staged data using Upload to RMS button.
- Open itemmaster (Item Maintenance) screen and click on List Children.
Notice the Item Description of the child items is only the description of the parent item and does not append the diffs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms