When Store Printer is Set as 'browser' and Type Defined as 'postscript', the Report is Shown in XML Format, Not HTML
(Doc ID 2051560.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that when the printer is set to "browser" and the type is set to "postscript", SIM shows reports in raw XML format. If the printer type is set to "postscript", then reports should show in HTML format.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the printer as "browser" and printer type as "postscript" in a store.
- Modify the report XDO default format to HTML.
- Install SIM 14.1.1 and set up BIPublisher(BIP) as mentioned in install and implementation guides.
- Set the printer as "browser" (case sensitive).
- Print any report (e.g., Item Detail report, Transfer report, etc.) and select the printer that is set to "browser".
- Find that the report shows as XML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document