Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that "Severe system" errors occur at various steps while accessing the Purchase Order (PO) using the 'Filter' button.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) associated with an Advanced Ship Notice (ASN).
- Create a regular PO.
- Log into SIM and go to 'Shipping/Receiving'->'Direct Delivery'.
- Click on 'Filter' and change the status to "All" and click on 'Search'.
- Select the PO from Step 2 that is in 'New' status.
- Observe "Severe system" error.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 above and now open the PO from Step 1.
- Find that the application throws "Severe system error" at following points:
a. Click on 'OK' at the error from Step 6
b. Another severe system error is thrown
c. Click 'OK' and User arrives on Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Detail screen and no details on ASN are displayed
d. Click confirm > severe error is displayed > click 'OK'' > Severe error is displayed > click 'OK' > ASN is received and no longer available for receipt
NOTE: The same does not happen if the user opens the PO using 'Shipping/Receiving; -> 'Direct Delivery' -> 'Purchase Order' option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms