Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 126.96.36.199 to 15.0 [Release 13.4 to 15.0]
Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 188.8.131.52 to 15.0 [Release 14.1 to 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) 184.108.40.206, when the domain is set up with Profile Forecasting at the source level, the resulting forecast does not look like the profile and the saved profile is erased after forecast generation.
[Sample] Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Forecast Admin workbook.
- Open Final and Source Level Parameter worksheet and set default forecast method to ‘Profile_Based’ for source level ’10 – Class/Area/Week’. Commit changes.
- From Advanced Settings (tab) > Final and Source Level Parameters worksheet, leave the Deseasonalized Demand Array measure blank.
- Create Forecast Maintenance workbook.
- In ‘1- itm/str/week-Final Final Worksheet’, make sure for the two current active DC’s that the ‘Forecast Method Override’ is set to ‘Profile Based’ and the ‘Source Level Override’ is set to ’10 – Class/Area/Week’.
- Commit and close the workbook.
- Build Profile Approval workbook.
- From the Final (tab) in the worksheet ‘15 – Class/Area ->Item/Store Profile Worksheet’, roll up Location to ‘all [Location]’.
- Load curve profiles into RDF worksheet into ‘Adjusted Profile 15 – Class/Area -> Item/Store’ measure.
- Create Profile Administration workbook and make sure ‘Use Advanced Profile Features’ is set to False.
- Run Online Forecast New > Forecast (tab) > Run Batch Forecast [Next].
- Create new Profile Approval workbook. Note that saved profiles are now missing.
- From the Final (tab) in the worksheet ‘15 – Class/Area ->Item/Store Profile Worksheet’, note that all the Adjusted Profiles are no longer there; same for Approved Profile.
- Create Forecast Approval workbook. Forecasts generated do not match entered profiles.
- Select 1 and 10 forecast levels. Use the most recently generated forecast.
- In the Final Level worksheet, neither of the two warehouse forecasts match each other or the profile loaded for that item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms