Rating Errors NO_QUALIFIED_CHARGE_OFFERS for Backdated Account
(Doc ID 2052305.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rating errors are raised for backdated account with NO_QUALIFIED_CHARGE_OFFERS, ZERO_RUM_QUANTITY.
Steps (environment time is set to 2015-08-19):
1. Create customer, backdated to 2015-07-01
2. Add service and purchase product, backdated to 2015-07-02
3. Set product status to inactive, backdated to 2015-07-07
4. Set product status to active, backdated to 2015-07-14
5. Set product status to inactive, backdated to 2015-07-21
6. Set product status to active, backdated to 2015-07-28
7. Generate usage, with start time set to 2015-07-05 ERROR!
8. Generate usage, with start time set to 2015-07-10 ERROR!
Errors in SampleGenericSession.log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document