Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, deal income appears to be calculated on forecasted values rather than on actuals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Bill Back Rebate Deal for a particular item supplier and all locations. Set threshold from 1 to 99999999 with a discount of 14% (percent off).
- In Deal Income screen provide the baseline turnover value and budget turnover values.
- Run FCTHREADEXEC and FCEXEC batches.
- Move VDATE.
- Create a purchase order, then ship and receive it so that the receipt date falls on the active date of the deal.
- Move VDATE to end of week for first reporting period.
- Run DEALINC PRE and DEALINC.
- Run DEALFCT PRE and DEALFCT batch and make sure the data is updated in DEAL_ACTUALS_FORECAST table.
- Do not do any receiving in second reporting period.
- Create a PO. Ship and receive in third reporting period.
- Execute the DEALINC PRE and DEALINC batches.
- In DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC notice that actual income is incorrectly calculated, as the income value is considering the forecasted value instead of actual receivings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms