Horizontal Plan For Flow Line Manufacturing - wrong values
(Doc ID 2052440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On VCP 22.214.171.124 ---> Advanced Supply Chain Planning ---> Horizontal Plan for Flow Manufacturing
The following behaviours ( issues ) were observed :
1. Net available rate is populated incorrectly
2. Cumulative available rate is always zero
3. Capacity Load ratio is always zero
4. Cumulative capacity load ratio is same as require rate
5. Daily required rate is zero always
6. Net ATP is zero always
7. Daily available rate is negative
8. Resource is overloaded but no exception messages generated
9. some documentation questions
10. Load ratio seems to be 100 times than in HP
11. No field exists in Exception message detail form pertaining rate (required, available, net etc.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document