Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepost precostcalc_pre is failing with unique constraint error ORA-0001, when an approved cost change is deleted on a active date and a new cost change is created for the same active date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From rtkstrt, select costing -> cost change.
2. Create a cost change for an item with item_level=2 and tran_level=3.
3. Submit and approve the cost change created.
4. Delete the cost change created in step 2.
5. Create a new cost change for same item used in step2 on the same date.
6. Submit and approve the cost change created in step 5.
7. Run Prepost pecostcalc_pre batch, it will fail with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms