Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import xml files from P6 (web) using both admin superuser and non-admin superuser accounts, the project import process can randomly fail with the following error:
com.primavera.integration.client.xml.xmlimporter.reader.ImportReaderException: $P6HomeDirectory/importFiles/Orig###.xml (No such file or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: $P6HomeDirectory/importFiles/Orig###.xml (No such file or directory)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6.
- Select the Project link to load the EPS page.
- Select Actions dropdown, Import/Export, XML Project Import/Export
- Complete the required fields for importing the XML file.
- On the Status tab, refresh the page until the job status shows failed.
- View the log file to denote the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms