Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 14.1 and later
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO), Transaction Tracker Details does not reflect the customer information that is linked to a transaction in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS). In addition to this, the customer information is not updated when searched.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to POS with valid credentials.
- Add a new customer in POS.
- Search same customer and update some information.
- Complete a Sale transaction with that customer.
- Log in to Central Office with valid credentials.
- Click on Transaction Tracker tab and search the transaction which was completed in POS.
- Click on Customer Information link to view customer information. Updated customer information is not available on the Customer Information screen. The details have been updated in the CO database via DTM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms