Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 188.8.131.52 to 14.0.3 [Release 13.4 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the RPAS 13.4.3.x Classic Client, on the "Add Informal Position" window, the 'Apply' button creates a new placeholder every time it is used. Some users have the habit of clicking 'Apply' first and then OK, which causes them to add two informal positions instead of one.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Store Maintenance workbook.
- Go to Placeholders - Placeholder request.
- Right-click the territory in the Location axis, and select "Position Maintenance" - "Add position to".
- Fill in the missing hierarchy positions. Click Apply, then click OK.
- Go to Placeholder Mapping. Note that TWO new placeholders were created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms